- Organic Baby Massage Oil • 8 fl. oz.
Organic Baby Massage Oil • 8 fl. oz.
Ruby-Blue Bunny Organic Baby Massage Oil
– Garden Fresh™ with Carrot & Pumpkin
NO NUT OILS or REFINED PETROLEUM OILS (ie: Mineral Oil)
Helps to comfort and soothe dry irritated skin while the light gentle formula moisturizes. Our exclusive anti-oxidant, nutrient rich garden botanical blend of certified organic essential oils, such as carrot, pumpkin, sunflower, and ginger helps to keep your baby’s skin healthy and glowing. We use orange, lemon, lime and bergamont for a light uplifting citrus scent. Specially formulated and tested to be free of hormone-disruption activity and harsh chemical ingredients.
Sunflower Seed Oil* (Helianthus annuus)
Jojoba Seed Oil* (Simmondsia chinensis)
Safflower Seed Oil* (Carthamus tinctorius)
Olive Oil* (Olea europaea)
Pumpkin) Seed Oil*(Cucurbita pepo)
Carrot Seed Oil* (Daucus carota sativa)
Cardamomum Seed Oil* (Elettaria Cardamom)
Geranium Flower Oil* (Pelargonium graveolens)
Ginger Root Oil* (Zingiber officinale)
Lemon Peel Oil* (Citrus medica limonum)
Lime Oil* (Citrus aurantifolia)
Orange Peel Oil* (Citrus uranium dulcis)
Ylang Ylang Flower Oil* (Cananga odorata)
Basil Leaf Oil* (Ocimum basilicum)
Bergamot Fruit Oil* (Citrus aurantium bergamia)
Clary Oil* (Salvia sclarea)
Evening Primrose Oil* (Oenothera biennia)
[ * = Approved Certified Organic Ingredient ]
Apply a small amount in hands and rub gently on skin. Use as often as needed. Avoid eye area.
- CERTIFIED USDA/NOP Ingredients. Contains certified organic ingredients that make up 99% of this product. The remaining 1% are
- CERTIFIED Estrogenic Activity-Free/Harsh Ingredient-Free
- Made in USA